06 January, 2011

Self Indulgent



Thank gawd for lust...I talked myself into buying these little beauties last night. By little I mean 6" platform clogs...They'll be arriving in 5-7 business days, and I'm just smitten by the idea of being 6'4" while wearing them (not quite). I'm sure to be the tallest barfly in the room; assuming I'll only have the nerve to wear them while intoxicated. Sam Edelman Falken platform clog boots, I died.

On an extraneous note, this is my first blogspot post OF ALL TIME. I've really been avoiding the blog-world for ego related qualms, but later decided that it has a charming likeness to a digital time capsule. I love the idea of having something easily accessible to relay back to when I'm old and wrinkled. Plus in some small way, it should help me become more insightful (score!)

Here's to a great year. May 2011 rock our socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment